Thursday, September 13, 2012

Why should one feel pulsated when alive

Wonder, why some of us may feel unenthusiastic about day to day activities. We are alive by one of the strongest support of statistical theories of permutations (that's why maybe it has a mutation in the word by itself). To let the feeling of life sink in, to try to be happy every moment, spread happiness around us, arrest negativity, bolster the positivist in each of us and for a moment indulge ourselves in this mundane stream of thought. I bet you would feel energized the way I did, do some crazy little acts to cheer yourself up, pull your being out of lull.

This instance that provoked this blog, I indulged; in music, in cleanliness, in consciousness of my surroundings and fellow beings and yes it did strike me. What struck me was a breeze that wasn't there, a tingle that only nicotine usually brings in, maybe a sudden and controlled release of dopamine too, which served the purpose and I swear I felt my blood flow, it felt like a flood or ever if I would have been stuck in a strong current of a river that would definitely dump me into an ocean and only then let me off it's hook.

Somethings I then realized, are better always fresh, the most important of those things being you, both the physical as well the inner soul (transcendental as it may sound). I don't know what I believe but definitely being an agnostic would be difficult given the complexity of the permutation of this earth, space and my lottery of existence.

No comments: